Hey lovely readers!
Today’s post is a tag! The Disney book tag, because I was gushing about Pocahontas yesterday. So let’s get started!
1. A whole new world – Pick a book that made you see the world differently.
Definitely Crank by Ellen Hopkins. It was so raw and real and the fact that it’s based on the life of her daughter makes it that much more powerful. It made me see how fragile life is.
2. Cruella De Vil – Pick your favorite villain.
Count Olaf from A Series of Unfortunate Events. He’s awful, but he’s so ridiculous it’s hilarious!
3. I won’t say I’m in love – Pick a book you didn’t want to admit you loved.
Fallen by Lauren Kate. I really didn’t want to like this book or series because of the whole God’s fallen angels thing. But I love it!
4. Gaston – Pick a character that you couldn’t stand.
Hope from Inevitable and Altered by Chloe Walsh. Ugh I love this girl, but the fact that she couldn’t make a choice between Jordan and Lucky drove me insane. I just wanted to punch her face! #TeamLucky
5. Part of your world – Pick a book set in a universe you wish you could live in.
Umm Harry Potter duh! We all want to go to Hogwarts am I right? 🙂
6. A dream is a wish your heart makes – describe what the book of your dreams would be like.
My favorite Reylo fan fiction story in full book form would be amazing! Find the story here if you’re interested!
7. Someday my prince will come – What book character would you marry if you could?
Oh my gosh! If you follow me on Twitter you should know the answer to this. Adrian Ivashkov from Bloodlines. He is my one true book love. He reminds me so much of my hubs <3
8. I see the light – Pick a book that changed your life.
Without a doubt Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. It sparked my love of reading and set me on the path to becoming a librarian. But it also saved my life in so many ways.
9. When you wish upon a star – Pick a book you wish you could reread for the first time.
Love&SK8 by Nancy Krulik. This was my first YA type book that I really loved. It made me feel so grown up to be reading it and every time I re-read it it’s like visiting an old friend.
10. I just can’t wait to be king – Pick a book with some kind of monarchy in it.
The Selection by Kiera Cass, total guilty pleasure 🙂
11. Colors of the wind – Pick a book with a beautiful colorful cover.
The ARC for Someday, Somewhere by Lindsay Champion. Gah it’s just gorgeous!
Thanks for reading guys! Talk to you soon! <3 Adrianna
P.S. I don’t own any of these videos or their content!