Hey lovely readers!
Just 25 facts about me! <3
1. I’m Mexican American (And proud!)
2. I got engaged to my husband after 3 months of dating.
3. I’m one of 9 siblings.
4. I have mild cerebral palsy, and I have no idea what caused it.
5. I’m terrified of clowns.
6. My favorite book genre is New Adult.
7. My favorite TV show is Friends, I’ve seen every episode at least 50 times.
8. Henry VIIIth is my favorite British Monarch (he’s fascinating). Yes I have a favorite British monarch.
9. Feet freak me out, DO NOT touch me with your feet.
10. My favorite literary heroine is Feyre from ACOTAR
11. Disney movies are my favorite movies of all time.
12. Belle is my favorite Disney Princess
13. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite movie (shocking I know!)
14. I love period drama TV shows, even the horribly inaccurate ones. (i.e. The Tudors, Reign, The White Queen, Outlander’s my favorite though)
15. I have 5 cats and a dog! Yes yes I know, that’s alot of pets! But really between me and hubby it’s no big deal.
16. I have a BA in history, specifically European history.
17. I am currently getting my Masters degree in Information and Library Science, translating my love of books into my career <3
18. I hate all things Apple. I refuse to buy an iPhone, iMac, or use iTunes ever!
19. Harry Potter is my all time favorite book series. I am obsessed. I know everything there is to know about Harry Potter! (Seriously try me, I dare you!)
20. Wicked is my all time favorite musical.
21. I have been to Japan. (I was 15 when I went!)
22. I have a Japanese pen pal.
23. I do not like To Kill a Mockingbird, I think it is an overrated book.
24. I collect Barnes and Noble Classics books, I currently own close to 100 of them.
25. And finally I don’t like cheese very much. That’s like blasphemy here in Wisconsin!
That’s it! 25 random facts about me!
Thanks for reading guys! Talk to you soon! <3 Adrianna